Saturday, October 18, 2008

Girl Time


Lily had a fall break for two weeks. I insisted on calling it spring break. She goes to the University campus school, so she goes eight weeks and off two with a ten week break for summer instead of twelve. Since her mom did not have the two week break, Lily and I had some girl time. I arranged my day off during the week so she spent the night twice.

For quite awhile now, she has wanted to move from a "baby" carseat to the "big girl" booster seat. However, she only weighs 34 lbs. and she needed to weigh 40 lbs. to do so. To add salt to the wound, her baby brother does weigh enough. She was very excited when the red circle store had pink booster seats for 30-100 lbs. You would have thought she had gotten all her Christmas wishes granted. She finally can ride in style!!!

2 comments:

Baba said...

Hi Beverly, I am so excited to meet you..we both have much in common..I have a granddaughter named Lily also who is 3 years old..She has a 5 year old sister name Emma and a baby sister name Olivia who is 9 months old..They live in Atlanta, Ga. and I try to go see them every month or every other.... they grow up so fast and I hate to miss all of their cute activities.I have another daughter who lives there too with my two teenage grands...

This blogging has been the best hobby for me since I retired 4 years ago...I get to meet so many great people and follow their lives..thanks for finding my place and visit anytime..I will add you on my list of friends to visit...
Talk later, hugs, Baba

JeanMac said...

She's such a sweet child, it must be fun to spend time.