Saturday, December 27, 2008

One Christmas Celebration


I have not posted in a couple of weeks. I could say I was busy getting ready for Christmas, but, only one person saw my little attempt at decorating. That was Lily and she did not seem impressed.
The Christmas was disjointed somewhat. I had my Christmas with Brian, Shannon and Max on December 14th. It was soooo much fun. We had good food, opened presents, and I got my Christmas stocking filled again! It is a favorite for me. I love reaching down to the toe and getting a goodie.
The best part was seeing the smile on the faces of Bri, Shan and Max as they opened the present I gave them. It always warms my heart when Brian is happy. This first born son of mine is a man of few words, so when he talks, I listen and hang on every word. Really, I do. He is a wonderful cook, way better than his mama, so he really liked the blender (thanks Shan) I gave him, and told me how nice it was and how he was enjoying it, so this mama is happy.
After the presents we played games, had dessert and just generally had fun being with family.
The picture of Max with the present I gave him were sent to me by his Mama....thanks Shannon....

1 comment:

Kay Dennison said...

Sounds like a great Christmas to me! It's good to see you back in the Land of Blog!