Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What? Why?

Sometimes you want to just write about the deep feelings of our life. Other times I just want to laugh and make others laugh too. I am so tired at the moment that my brain is numb. As I drove to work this morning at 6:30AM, I had to slap myself to stay awake. If I am so tired, why am I writing at all, and boring you at the same time? Because I want to stay in contact with you all. I have had friends ask me about my blog, what I write about and such. just think, this may be the first post she will read. She will think I am a little off.

Well, I admit that the only reason I am writing this dribble is to make Teresa laugh and say.....What?????

4 comments:

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

I love the pictures. Take care of yourself. Thank you for your encouraging words. Someday we will meet halfway. Maybe you can visit my home in the woods. lol

Beverly said...

I love it. I feel the same way sometimes about what to write! I love the photos of the girls and the tree.

Anonymous said...

Bev, I finally visited your blog.....I did laugh! with you of course. You have the ability to make me laugh...that is one of the reasons I love you sooooo much.Teresa Ray