Sunday, July 26, 2009

More Fun with Meme

Since I do not have much more time off with the trio, I arranged for a girlie night with Lily. We played barbie, the pg one. I told her about hospital birth and home birth....getting my two cents in. Then we watched movies, much less controversial. We watched Aqua Marine. It was a cute movie, I would ask her what was going to happen, and she would tell me to keep watching. She is no spoiler....

The next day I went with #2 son and his family to see the baby buffalos and find out if the names they voted on won. They did...Forrest picked Rufus, Lily chose Buckley and Amy got the # 1 name, Mike Byson.

Max then came over. He has a new haircut. I could not get a picture from the front, so while he was watching SpongeBob, I snapped one from the back. It was nice to be with him, we just hung out together. He said, "I sure have spent the night with you a lot lately". I smiled and said I was glad....

I love my trio....

5 comments:

Tabor said...

you are a very lucky Grandma. I wish I could see my little gal and guy more often.

Darlene said...

I envy you having the opportunity to bond with your three. My two just left and I don't know when I will see them again. It's bittersweet.

Your little guy watching Sponge Bob Square Pants had beautiful hair. It's to die for and I am sure the girls will be telling him that often.

Beverly said...

It sounds like you have been having a great time with your three. How much fun you must have. I'm looking forward to seeing Ella soon.

I have been so bad about getting around and commenting lately. I read your posts in Google Reader and don't always get here to leave a note.

Sue said...

What I wouldn't give to hold my grandson. You are soooo lucky.

Judy said...

I know you enjoy your time with your grandchildren. It is very obvious in your posts. I love the Max haircut and the picture of him climbing the walls below! I have one grandchild, age 2. He is a bottomless pit also. He is never still a moment. I don't know how you do it with several. Grandchildren are wonderful.