Saturday, August 15, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BOYS


Well, August 15 has rolled around again. That signals the sounds of Happy Birthday to you. The song is getting louder each year as Max, Forrest, and Lily belt out the tune....Meme is trying to coordinate just so, as I have to get The Picture of B & K.




These boys showing what has come to be called "The Dixon Humor". They crack themselves up!!!


They are not 3,935 years old....Brian is 39 and Kevin 35!!! Oh, my, I cannot believe it has been so long ago I welcomed these boys into the world. I so admire both of my boys. The wonderful men they have become. They continue to make my day, and my life....

2 comments:

JeanMac said...

What a beautiful picture! Happy birthday!!

Darlene said...

Happy Birthday to Brian and Kevin.

I guess it would become a joke to have both sons born on the same day only a few years apart. One good thing, no one will forget the other's birthday!