Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Header


I will mention the header briefly before I change it. The photo in the front is of my first husband and first son. It was taken when I was 24 years old and visiting my mother and grandparents in a small Tennessee town, Paris. I look like a hippie, but, I was not. I was a young mother of a two year old and was a full time nurse in a newborn ICU. The picture in the back is a picture of my father. He worked at a sawmill as a lumber inspector. I have one of his books with his actual writing in it....my mother saved it. It is special to me because he died when I was five years old.

6 comments:

Tabor said...

Two comments...your dad looks very dapper and probably was very interesting if the photo is any indication. Second, you really haven't changed much in good looks, I mean that.

Darlene said...

I agree with Tabor on both counts. Thanks for telling us about the photos before removing them.

Can we look forward to more photos of your cute grandchildren?

One Woman's Journey said...

A third agreeing with Tabor and Darlene. Have a great day - it is raining in my area.

Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...

How neat!

jeanmac said...

Very touching - I love pictures like this.

Nishant said...

you really haven't changed much in good looks,

Work from home India