Friday, October 22, 2010

Retirement No. 2

Over one hundred years of taking care of babies experience. I came in 1968, Dr. Chip and Shirley came in the early 70's. I left it all to them. I think they will do quite well....



Sweet Elizabeth....the charge nurse on my last day....It was a wonderful last day....


Oh, the times we had. I had so much fun with this doc....really I did! He told me I had been a good and caring nurse....wonder why he said "had"...He always said working with me was like being mistreated at home. I am sure we were worse....


Marcie gave me a little "bling" for my retirement.....Blenna had to get in on the action....

4 comments:

Tabor said...

I see you life was (is) filled with such love. You are a very fortunate woman.

MsGraysea said...

I am so happy for you....what a wonderful career. They will miss you a lot.
Hope all else is well....happiness from Cape Cod.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Beautiful pictures. Looks like you worked with some wonderful people.
You look so happy but I know you will miss them - but you can visit them :)

Arlene said...

Oh my goodness! Time for yourself? Now you will set the program and the pace. Lucky you!