Monday, October 25, 2010

"A" Friend



This is GeorgiaAnne....or Georganne as we in the South say....
She is one of my best friends. She does not think so, as she always says she is my B friend behind Betty and Teresa. She is so crazy. She will always be an A friend to me. We always laughed so much at work....?stress relief? I was her Preceptor, which means I taught her everything I knew. We had such a history together that we sometimes did not even have to speak. We know what each other thinks. We text now...and she still makes me laugh.....Love her!

3 comments:

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Beverly, You are so lucky. Through your career of many years you made so many friends. A blessing for you :)

JeanMac said...

I just love this picture. I understand what you mean when you say you can work together without speaking. Great nurses!

Joanne said...

I love the classification of A and B friends. Anyone who can make that claim must be an A friend indeed! Thank goodness for technology, it really reaches out to others. I clicked over from Sharon's blog, enjoyed my visit.