Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Anniversary Brian and Shannon


Fifteen years ago today we all gathered at the Ornamental Metal Museum on the Mississippi River to watch as Brian and Shannon were wed. It was a beautiful evening with the sun setting across the river. It was a magical evening. Now, after fifteen years of marriage and life as parents of a high spirited, sweet Max who can melt my heart when he says "I love you Meme", they are celebrating tonight. I feel so happy to see Brian and Shannon continue to love each other today as they promised each other fifteen years ago.

5 comments:

JeanMac said...

Beautiful pictures. Happy anniversary wishes.

Wendy said...

Happy Anniversary! Such treasured words "I love you meme or grandma or mommy" Music to our ears.

Brighid said...

Congrats to Meme, I'm sure your love has been an inspiration to all. Keep the faith.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Thank you for sharing. When are children are happy it is a blessing to us.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

noticed I put are instead of our.
I am weary and need to get off of this machine. lol Have a great weekend