Monday, May 5, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX

Max is seven years old. May 3, 2008 was his birthday. Max is really seven years old! It is said by all, "I cannot believe "whoever" is however old", but I really cannot believe my first son's first son is seven...no way...

Max's birthday was celebrated at a park in Harbor Town. So much fun. Little kids laughing, running, screaming, climbing. Sounds of childhood, so wonderful to hear, especially when three of them are mine. Watching them having so much fun is a cherished memory for a grandmother.

Max's cake was a Snoopy cake. His mom always makes the BEST cakes. This year was a trick for Shannon to keep all the candles lit since we were on the windy river, which made it easier for Max's wish to come true. Oh, boy!!!

Soon, it was time to open presents. All the kids get so excited to see what the birthday boy gets. They don't even care that they aren't theirs. Max's eves sparkled with each present, and would shout out a big thanks every time.

A good time was had by all. Happy Birthday Max

8 comments:

JeanMac said...

So sweet. Happy birthday, Max.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Brings smiles to my face this early morning.
Belated Happy Birthday Max.
I share your feelings about our grandchildren growing up.
My youngest daughter's oldest
Caitlin will be 6 in June.
Seems like yesterday she entered the world.

Beverly said...

Oh, that's wonderful. What joy!

L. said...

I could feel your pride and joy right through your words...

Happy birthday, Max!

xoxo
Grammie

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

I love the idea of a Snoopy cake. I loved Snoopy as a child!

My oldest will be 6 in June and some days she is nearly 6 going on 16.

Thanks for stopping by my blog Beverly! :)

Beverly said...

Happy Mother's Day, Beverly. I hope this finds you well.

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

happy bday!

L. said...

Where have you been, Beverly? I've been missing your posts!

I hope that all is well and that you have just been busy!
xoxo